Friday, November 2, 2012

Upstairs Project - Rose Manor - Spring Quakers

Well, it has been awhile since I posted, but it has been quite hectic here.  Hurricane Sandy made it's way through the DC area, thankfully with no damage to our house.  Although we were without power for maybe 2 hours, considering that was it, we are terribly lucky.  I know what it is like to go through a hurricane and have no power.  The last time was in Virginia Beach, Va. and we went without power for a week.  Although my sister still has the record, having survived Hugo in Charleston, S.C., they were without power for 3 weeks.  I think I added it up, and this is either the 5th or 6th hurricane, I have had to go through.  Most of which, were without having a spouse here,  if your spouse is in the military the first thing they do, is make sure ships and aircraft make it to someplace safe. 


With that lead in, I wanted to update the blog to reflect the progress I have made.  Course have had alot of time to do so, cuz the weather was so crappy here, it's either cross stitch or clean.  Of course I picked cross stitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment