Friday, January 17, 2014

Book of Ink Circles - Update 4

We have made it through to the 17th of January already.  Time just flies by.  So much to do and so little time. I am nearing the end of this pattern and trying not to think about what is next.  There are so many to choose from and I have really tried to stay away from looking at cross-stitch on-line, as well as visiting any of the local cross stitch stores.  

This is my progress to date:

Plus, after looking at etsy and eBay and numerous websites, I couldn't locate a key holder that was big enough or that I liked.  I decided to make my own.  Thankfully I had most of the supplies.  The only immediate outlay was for a plaque and shoulder hooks.  Not completely done yet, just have to add the shoulder hooks.  I am going from this holder, which no longer has enough hooks for all of the car keys
for 4 cars, and whatever else we need.
To this!


No comments:

Post a Comment