Monday, November 21, 2016

Loara Standish - Weeks 6 & 7

Readers, I have been particularly bad at posting to my blog.  I kept telling myself, tomorrow,
I'm sure you can relate.

I managed to finish several bands, which I will post pictures of.  I am currently stuck on band 17!

Bands 15 & 16

Left side of Band 17

Right side of Band 17 still under construction.

Lots of details to it.  It will probably be at two weeks before I'll be able to move on to Band 18.

We are heading into Thanksgiving.  My oldest son, and his girlfriend will be here for a few days.
My youngest son, will be here, Wednesday and Thursday, and head back to Harrisonberg, for work.
My daughter arrives Thanksgiving, and I think, she'll be here for a few days as well. 

We always get our Christmas tree the same weekend.   So....it'll be a busy time from here on out till Christmas,

I try not to politicize on my blog, because it's a stitching blog.  But, I have to say, I am so happy the election is over.  I hope that sides will be able to be respectful and cut out the name calling and come together, to work on what needs to be done. Probably a pipe dream.  As for the rioters, I am personally praying for snow!!!! Lots  of snow.

All for now, Happy Thanksgiving to each and every one of you.  Happy Stitching  

2 comments:

  1. Bands 15 and 16 look super, Pam. Band 17 is looking good as well. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family.

    PS I agree with you on the election being over. I am still praying that the assorted groups will come together to do what is best for the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great detail! Have a great Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete