Thursday, July 5, 2012

Renouveau - upstairs project

I have been also plogging along on this.   In the evenings, I sit on the couch and occasionally glance at the TV while I am stitching away.  I love this sampler.  The colors are awesome especially given the fact that I elected to use the Gentle arts thread.  I like the variations of colors when you are filling in a large area.  There is a part of the the pattern that has a wreath on it.  For some reason it has the initials or letters J D in it.  I can't for the life of me figure out why.  But considering the pattern directions are written French I probably will never figure out why.  But have decided to change those out for my own intitals.  Also the date on the pattern is 2009 and I will also change that out to the current year.    Since I have had some difficulty with the wreath, I have decided to move on to other parts of the pattern.  Especially since I think I have already ripped it out twice.  I figure the 3rd time will be the charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment