Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Book of Ink Circles - Update 2

Can't believe it is New Years Eve.  Another year has flown right by.  They seem to do that, the older we get! The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas seems to be closer together, unlike when we were children, the time between those holidays, seemed to crawl at a snail's pace.

Somehow, with all the cooking, shopping, returning, mailing, I still managed to stitch a bit on my latest project.  I am also excited, that for Christmas, I received a longer cross bar to my cross stitch stand, along with two more sets of velcro rods for my stand to work on some of the larger projects I have in my stash!

I also volunteered at some point to teach my son's girlfriend how to cross stitch, so that she can make a piece of Nautical flags that spells out my son's last name.  Thankfully, I actually had a book, that I held onto that has the cross stitch patterns for each flag in it.  Sure will come in handy!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and that the New Year is truly awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment