Friday, May 2, 2014

Downstairs - Take along project

For anyone who reads my blog or follows me, they know I am usually working on several projects at a time.  Mostly So I don't have to constantly pack up a work in project and keep moving it, packing it, unpacking it.  I was not able to go to the Woodlawn Embroidery Show this year, because of the broken foot.  However, two years ago, I picked up a little project there in their gift shop.  It is done by the Posy Collections who design many cross stitch kits for places (i.e. Woodlawn, Mount Vernon), I am sure there are probably other kits out there.  I happened to pick this one up to sew for my daughter.  I love samplers, and this one had such beautiful colors in it.  Not gotten very far on it, but this is probably one that I will take with me on vacation in the Outer Banks in July.

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of the Posy Collections. Just checked out their site & it was neat to see all the patriotic, etc. stitches & all. Do you recall the name of the one you're working on here? When does the boot come off??? (hopefully before July)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that I have been remiss in responding to you! The name of the Posy graph is Alphabet Quilt Sampler. The boot is off but now I get to wear hiking boots. Such a fashion statement to wear with shorts or a dress!

    ReplyDelete