Thursday, June 5, 2014

Update - Jan Houtman Through the Years Gone

I have been extremely bad about updating my blog.  Just way too many things going on "mi Casa"  My youngest son, just finished up Varsity high school soccer, and now we are winding down to his graduation. This weekend is his party, and next weekend is graduation.  I have managed to get some stitching in, but not as much as I would like, too much juggling going.  Now on top of that, my house is a mess and I have my father-in-law coming and my step-daughter for my the graduation.  Plus I'm still in stupid hiking boots because of my broken foot.  Graduation won't be the end, as the son heads off to beach week in South Carolina, which I have to help in getting supplies.  Plus we head off to North Carolina in July for the family vacation.  Which by then I will truly need.

Back to the Jan Houtman,  I am now on page 13.  Thirteen is not finished, but I guess I have bragging rights to I'm almost half way through!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment