Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Hannah Pepper



Finally, got around to starting this beautiful sampler, and realistically it was just a fake start!
Printed in several issues of Fine Lines magazine, I looked forward to the challenge of this stitch.

Thought I was appropriately prepared, even printed out all the errors, that were discovered by previous stitchers. Or so I thought...…...not once did they mention the stitch count was way off, and not corrected until the second part of the chart in the following issue.   And I mean way off.  At least 100 stitches.  Needless to say, it didn't take me long to figure out, I didn't have enough fabric.  Another ugg!

So while I waited on new fabric for Hannah, I started on Long Dog Sampler - Spangled.  Tomorrow, I will post pictures of what I have stitched so far, and it will bring everyone current, what I have been stitching over the last year!




No comments:

Post a Comment