Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Ann Hill Sampler Pattern

Recently I was surfing e-bay, and located a pattern for Ann Hill Sampler published by Just CrossStitch.  According to the seller, the pattern was discontinued, and I went ahead an put a bid in on the pattern.  However, I couldn't stick around on the day that the auction ended and had to go ahead and put in my high bid and hope I would win the auction.

Alas, I came home to discover, I hadn't won the auction, much to my disappointment.  About a month later, I was down in the basement, searching through various places, and what did I find?  The Ann Hill Sampler book.  I had evidently purchased it awhile back and completely forgot.  My sister got a big kick out of that.  Her comment, was "Wow....you must have really liked it enough to try to buy it twice."

Lesson learned.  Carry something around with me with my pending projects names.  Evidently my mind isn't what it used to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment