Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my blog page.  My name is Pam and I am married with 4 children ranging from 32 to 15.  I decided to start a blog when I viewed what others were working on and decided to start one.  I remember the first time I saw a sampler hanging in someone's apartment and thinking " WOW, I love that!  Some day I am going to do a bunch of them and hang them in my home."  I was in my early 30's and someone showed me how to cross stitch, and I was hooked.  Although I don't always cross stitch samplers, I would say that I just gravitate towards samplers. 

This was the first sampler I ever did and if you look closely, you can see that I got it framed before I finished putting the yellow centers in the flowers on the border.  Of course, I didn't notice until after I had it framed.  Oh well.....

No comments:

Post a Comment