Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quaker Diamonds - Rosewood Manor


This is my next project.  I have been chomping at the bit to get started.  I bought the 28 ct., Picture This Plus, Cashel, Mello as is called for in the pattern.  I had every notion of beginning on this when we were on vacation in the Outer Banks but realized, I brought the pattern, the fabric, but the Valdani thread for another project.  And....wouldn't you know there isn't anyplace to purchase thread in the Outer Banks.  Given that I was going to have to wait, I decided to use Gentle Arts thread, ordered from Anita Little Stitches, and they were awaiting me when I returned home from vacation.  So.....I finally get to start.  Believe me when I say, that knowing this was the next project, was the only thing that that allowed me to finish the band sampler! 

No comments:

Post a Comment