Friday, April 13, 2012

Downstairs Project - Family Tree

This is a family tree chart, which I bought a kit from E-bay.  I thought I was just purchasing the chart, so I was quite surprised when it arrived and it was a kit.  It wasn't that expensive, but once again, I am constantly worrying whether I will have enough thread to finish.  Especially given the fact, that although they give you the DMC numbers for the thread, when I matched the threads in the kit, to my inventory of DMC, it was off in color on pretty much every color.  This project has been a challenge, as it is much like the Cat one I did for my sister, almost every inch is covered with a stitch.  However, since I spend alot of time in the basement during the week, I am able to work on it practically every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment