Friday, April 13, 2012

EH 1875 - European Reproduction Samplers

I am truly addicted to cross stitch, and I do try to stay off e-bay, the internet, and making a trip to my favorite cross stitch store in Alexandria, Va.  However, sometimes I just can't resist.  Recently, while surfing the net, I came accross a site.  I fell in love with one of the samplers, and it is not sold in the United States.  I ordered it on-line and paid through paypal.  It was approximately $35.00 including postage.  The owner of the site is a Sabine Taterra, who is lovely to deal with.  The chart arrived yesterday, and the packaging of the complete chart is one of the nicest I have ever seen!  The directions are in German, however I was able to use Google Translator to translate what I needed to know from German to English, and use a centimeter to inches conversion chart to figure out the size.
Now the only problem will be when I will be able to start it!

No comments:

Post a Comment