Friday, January 18, 2013

Cochrane Sampler 1795

Today, I am going to start on the Cochrane Sampler 1795.  I bought this pattern, and the Chochrane Sampler 1828, in the clearance bin, at my favorite cross stitch store.  These are a mother and daughter that did samplers using the same layout, and colors.  The daughter, did add some additional work on the bottom of her sampler.  I finished the daughter's sampler quite some time ago, however, I did not want to get it framed, until I had completed the mother's sampler.  I wanted to make sure that I take them both to get framed at the same time, so that they frames will be simpler in size, and color.

The Pattern is Past Pleasures/Cochrane Sampler 1795, distributed by NeedleArt Connections.  The fabric  is 25 ct. Dublin Linen, Raw Linen color, by Zweigart.  It uses DMC thread.  Only 5 colors in the whole chart.  Hopefully I will finish soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment