The bathroom is almost completely done! But, everything is in to be completely useable, including the new shower door. So awesome! Waiting for some frames to come, for some pictures I purchased. Still have to complete the Roman Blinds. All the towel bars are hung, got to get some new towels to match the new color scheme. But those will be "company towels" for when we spruce things up when company arrives. For now we will stick with the burgandy towels.
In deep cleaning the whole second floor, carpets, cleaned blinds, dusted, cleaned windows, wiped down doors and wood works, cleaned bathrooms, I was unable to do a lot of stitching. I managed only 2 completed states this week, however I did get alot of the fill in work done. I'm guess, hoping, maybe even delusional, that I will be completely finished with this within the next two weeks. We shall see!