Sunday, November 17, 2013

Rosewood Manor - American Quilt Sampler - Update 11

Well, I took a nap today, which explains why I am still up at 2:20 a.m.  Shouldn't do it, messes with my body clock, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open.

Michael's was having a sale on their custom framing.  So my husband suggested I pick out a few things to take into be framed.  I took in my last poster print of St. Michaels, Md., which luckily I already had a frame for.  Took in Moira Blackburn's Time and Season Sampler, which is the one I am donating for a charity auction, Rosewood Manor - Spring Quaker, and a set of mother/daughter samplers I had completed quite some time ago.  Supposedly they will be ready in two weeks.  Can't wait.  I forgot that I had so many completed projects.  I now only have two left, and that's one that is completed, and the one I am working on now.

I also received my six unfinished frames which I purchased on the internet.  I managed to get them stained and polyurathaned.  I purchased six prints of sea coral on e-bay which will look wonderful in the new bathroom.  Unfortunately, 3 of the 6 frames came with shattered glass, so I am awaiting replacement glass.  Hopefully they will send them with bubble wrap this time, which they failed to use, on the original shipment.

Progress on Rosewood Manor - American Quilt Sampler.  Three more states completed, as well as some fill in and new letters for the words.  I am trying not to think, what project will be next when this one is completed!  But....at least I won't have to go anywhere, as I have quite the stash!





No comments:

Post a Comment