Monday, March 10, 2014

Through the Years - Page Two

Managed to finish another page.  This particular chart is set up differently from many of the sampler patterns I have used before.  Instead of starting at the top left and working across the complete top, it goes from top left, than underneath that, and underneath that, before it moves to the top again.  One nice thing, is that the designer has a legend at the bottom of each page to show where that page fits on the big sampler.  Arrow on the left side is where page one ended, and page two begins.

Like I posted in my last post,  this has turned out to be very colorful, completely different from what I thought it would be looking at the picture on the front of the chart.  Over 60 colors, and I haven't used all of them yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment