Sunday, January 4, 2015

EH 1875 - Week 13

I was so hoping that I would be able to post a completed picture of this sampler this week.  But it was not meant to be.  The last five pages, seem to have taken me forever to complete, only because they are a lot less motifs, and a lot more border!

I am currently halfway through page 34 and still have pg 35 to go.  But, not sure I will be able to complete it this week, as we have to go to Daytona on Wed., and won't be back till Sat. or Sun.  My mother has sold her house in Daytona, and we have to go pick up her personal possessions that she wants.  She is soon to be an official resident of the State of Virginia.  I think there is not much stitching time in my future.

On another note, I belong to several Facebook Sampler pages.  I see some of the most gorgeous samplers posted on those pages.  I don't know where I was, or what I was doing, but somehow I was a day late, and a dollar short!  By the time the stitcher, gets to it in their stash, the chart has been discontinued and the designer has retired.  Such is my luck with Frances Eden 1809.  I would love to have this chart, unfortunately it is not in the stars for me.  It's a chart they I will opine about for a very long time.

Course, it's not like I don't have enough to keep me busy in my own stash.  My stitcher prayer is:
Dear Lord, Please let me keep my eyesight long enough to finish my cross stitch stash!

Only pages 31-33 posted this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment