From there it was completely downhill. I made some many beginner errors of being off, I spent a great deal of time cutting out the stitching, restitching, only to find out I was still off.
It's as if, somehow during the hiatus, I forgot how to count and had no spacial ability to see I was off.
I said it before and I'll say it again that sometimes the easiest charts are the same ones I have more problems with. Not to be deterred, (must be that German ancestry stubborness), I finally whipped out the red hand quilting thread and ran some graph lines.
And from there, I was off to the races! Page one is almost completely finished. Happy with that progress considering I didn't have much stitching time, and I spent a lot of that time as stated before, stitching, ripping out, restitching, ripping out again. If I didn't have that, I may have been well into page two. But I prefer to have glass half full of what I did complete!
Status on the baby blanket! Not good! I full intended to post a picture of that as well. Except I found I somehow added 2 stitches that weren't supposed to be there. Once again spent much time ripping out row upon row of knitting. So the only thing I could share would be a pile of lose yarn! The joys of crafting!
I suppose I could have just knitted several stitches together to get the count corrected, but I would know. I'll just have to knit faster to recoup. Good thing the baby isn't due till December. Here's a good laugh - this baby blanket is supposed to be able to be completed in 8 hours. I suppose there are people out there that could do it, but it isn't me!
Until next week happy stitching!!!!!