Monday, May 9, 2016

Skyros Island Schooner - Week 10

Please, please, please just let me be finished with this!  


Skipping around between pages 9-12.  Lots of one line rows that cover pretty much the whole width. Really pretty boring to stitch. But just has to be done!

I even took this with me to Harrisonberg. So I could knock out some "X's."

Well my daughter did it.  She graduated from college. 


This was the pinning on Friday night ceremony.


This was after the Saturday walk for all the Schools of Health and Human Services.  The other side of her hat said 
"Thanks Mom and Dad!"

The weather was horrible. Cold and drizzling.  Which is why the red raincoat. I look like a giant tomato! 

She's home now till she heads off to her apartment in July.  Working as a waitress till then.  Hopefully to save up for all those "security deposits" she's going to need since she has absolutely no credit.  

Other than that there really is no further news.  I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day.  I know I sure did. Happy Stitching! 




1 comment:

  1. Again, my best wishes to your daughter as she begins the next chapter in her life's journey.

    Every little x brings you closer to a finish. Hope you are able to cross many of them this week.

    ReplyDelete