Sunday, November 30, 2014

EH 1875 Week 8

Happy Belated Thanksgiving to one and all.  I hope you all had a wonderful day, spent with family and friends.  I had a lovely day, with my three children, and the oldest son's girlfriend, plus my hubby and my mother.   The meal was terrific, and it will be the exact same menu for Christmas.

Somehow between all the meal preparation, I still managed to finish 3 pages.  Not quite sure how that even happened!  But I'll take it!  Anything that gets me closer to page 34!

Next week, I'll probably venture out to start the Christmas shopping.  I never shop Thanksgiving weekend.  Can't stand the craziness and crowds.  Actually the more shopping I can do via my laptop, the happier I will be.  But there are always those impulse purchases, that you can't do, without actually being in a store.  Plus, our local mall has become large enough, that it will take my mother and I several days to go from one end to the other.  Have to do things a lot slower since my lovely mother turned 93 in October and her legs, while always short (downside of being 4'11") she just isn't as spry!  Course for that matter neither am I.



No comments:

Post a Comment