Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mexican School Girl Practice - Week 5

I am at the point where each of us gets when working on a larger piece!  I just want to be done, finished! I only have one more page to go, and at least it's not a full page.  



I don't know why I'm in such a hurry.  It's not like I have a clue what I'm doing next. Still haven't been able to figure out what to do.

Besides, I have so much to do besides stitching! I have my shopping done, but I still need to wrap.  The house is partially decorated. We got the outside done, while the weather was being cooperative.  It was actually 73 degrees here today.  Sure doesn't feel like Christmas!

The tree is up, lights in, but no decorations. I kiddingly said to the hubby, well if we don't put anything else on, it'll be less to take down.  

The youngins will be home this week from college. So I really do need to get their stuff wrapped. And am trying to figure out how to wrap my mother's gifts when she is always with me.  Guess I'll have to wrap them after she retires one night.  But by the end of the day, I just want to zone!

I finished all the gifts I made, and I'd share the pics but some of the recipients read my blog.  So pics will have to wait until after Christmas!

Short post this week!  Happy stitching!


No comments:

Post a Comment