Monday, March 28, 2016

Skyros Island Schooner Sampler - Week 4

For all the hours I stitch, I feel sometimes I make very little progress.  But I did manage to color the page 4, roll my scroll  rods up, and start on page 8.


Lots of fill in.  Which is always slow going!

I'm thinking about purchasing another chart. Gigi R's Big cat sampler. Someone is stitching it now in the FB group and its abeauty.  All those motifs.

This picture doesn't do it the justice it deserves.

I managed to get another thing off my "to do" list. I gave Dixie her summer cut.  Shave everything off except her beard, and eyebrows.  Schnauzers have hair, so they easily get matted. I'm sure she's not too thrilled with her new "do!"


Every time I look at her, I think of that song back in the 70's.  Don't want no woman with skinny legs!  Poor pathetic Dixie!

We attended Easter service on Sunday.  Sang so many of the Easter hymns that so remind me of Easter growing up. Great service. 

Well that's all for this week. Happy stitching!





2 comments: