Sunday, October 26, 2014

EH 1875 Week 3

Well another week has just flown by.  I didn't get much done around the house, and I do have a "to do" list longer than my arm.  But, I did get a lot of stitching time in.  I was able to complete 3 whole pages of this lovely sampler.  Though I was booking right along, which I guess I am, except when I figured out there is over 30 pages to this chart.   Oh, well it keeps me out of trouble, even if it does keep me from doing housework!




I also started a new take along project.  It's called the Family Name Sampler by Nancy Turner of the Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  I thought it looked very Moria Blackburnish, which is why I purchased it.  I tried to start it on Tuesday, when I and my partner in stitching crime, met with the cross stitch group.  But....I figured out that I can not stitch and talk at the same time.  I ended up ripping out the beginning of the border.  However, I did manage to catch up a bit, on Saturday, when it was such a beautiful day here in Northern Virginia, that the hubbie and I decided to just sit on the back of the boat.  I stitched.  


No comments:

Post a Comment