Monday, July 11, 2016

Lucy Redd Sampler


I am so happy I decided to switch to the 27 ct. Unbleached linen the chart suggested!  More pleased with the results than that of the evenweave I started stitching her on.

Since it's most of this sampler is cross stitch I have been moving along quite well.  I say that now to just forewarn you when I get to the whole section of Algerion eye stitches. Then I will be grumbling and mumbling.

If Lucy has a place in your future, she's a big girl!  Like  27" X 26".  And if you don't like borders than it's probably best you pass on stitching her! There are all sorts of borders! 

I put my mom on a plane this weekend to spend 3 months with my sister in Illinois. I have not had to watch any NCIS or the Hallmark channels. Have been busy stitching away to ID channel, forensic files and the First 48.  Although I did have to empty my own dishwasher today.  Mom usually does it for me.

My sister and her hubby will be visiting for a few days in the later part of July.  My mom will be in Michigan visiting her sister. Already trying to squeeze in plans for her visit.  And.....the house cleaning started today. I cleaned my refrigerator.  Tomorrow have plans for other rooms, as hubby will be in Norfolk for the day. Won't have to worry bout noise.

I also finished a couple other projects.  A baby quilt for my great nephew.


And I finally put the buttons on the picture I made for my daughter's apartment.


Guess that's it for this week.  Happy stitching!


1 comment:

  1. Pam, I love the tree with the buttons. It turned out great. What a precious quilt you have created for your great nephew. You have made a good start on Lucy Redd. When will you be hitting the Algerian Eyes? Have fun house cleaning!

    ReplyDelete