Saturday, March 16, 2013

E F 1864

I have been plugging away at my E F 1864 sampler from the Antique Sampler magazine.  Sorry no pictures to post at this time.  I am so ready to have this sampler completed, so that I can move onto something else.  Just a lot of detail.  I haven't finished the Bavarian cow with the milkmaid. Sort of got tired of working on that section, so I skipped completing that portion for now.  I'll go back and complete it in a few days.  I did finish the gazebo and wishing well.

On a brighter note, this weekend my husband and I are going to Virginia Beach to watch my daughter compete in a cheer competition with her college cheer team.  I am hoping to get there early enough on Friday, so that I can go to Dyeing to Stitch (home of R & R) for a few hours.  I haven't been there in many years.  Used to go there quite regularly when we lived in Virginia Beach as it was only 10 minutes from our house.   I will also get to see my oldest son again, as he is stationed in Norfolk, so we are having dinner with him Friday night. Dinner will be at Passions Restaurant in Chesapeake, which is owned by some friends, former Navy, who opened their restaurant after he retired from the Navy.  I have looked at the menu and am already drooling. At least I have a week to decide what to eat.  Then on Wed., Mar. 20th, my good friend and fellow cross stitcher in crime are finally going to make it to the Woodlawn Embroidery show in Alexandria.  Really excited about all the cross stitch possibilities and opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment